Indian Railways always come with a bunch of vacancies. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) have returned after 3 years and this time they offer us large number of vacancies in different fields like Traffic Apprentice, Commercial Apprentice, ECRC, Goods Guard, Junior Accounts, Assistant-Cum-Typist, Senior Clerk-Cum Typist, Assistant Station Master, Traffic Assistant and Senior Time Keeper.
Tips to Crack RRB Exams
It is also true that lots of opportunities come with high and tough competition. Lots of people fill the forms and willing to get the jobs in their respective fields or sections. But it is quite difficult for everyone to decide where to start or how to prepare for the exams? For that, you need to follow a prepare schedule and regular study for the exams.
- Make a full proof study plan and spend about 6 to 7 hours a day for study and create a time table.
- Be prepared for an interview because after clearing the exam you will be called for an interview.
- You should have to obtain good command over English, Math, General Awareness and computers and you need to understand the exam pattern.
- You need to increase your problem solving speed of your question papers because limited time is provide in such exams.
- Buy a general awareness book and spend about 1 or 2 hours a day because a good study material will took you toward success.
Strategy to Crack RBB Exams
- First of all you, need to analyze the exam pattern and then arrange the study material accordingly.
- You also need to make a time table which will help you to cover all the subjects and then you need to go through previous year question papers.
- The question paper has lots of question which repeats in every exam and that’s why you need to increase your speed.
- You have to use stop watch when you re solving the problems.
- Nowadays, the competition is one of the biggest problems that our youth is facing. You need to upgrade your potential and work hard to achieve success in these examinations.
- Be dedicated all the time and always think positive.
- Do not study for the whole day and take proper rest too.
- If you have the guts to enhance your capabilities and if you follow the above steps then you will definitely pass the exam.