So 2014 begins and yet again we’re looking forward to an interesting year ahead. We wanted you all to have a look to those amazingly degisned phones which are expected to launch during 2014 while speculating what feature each of the phone consists.So let’s roll down and have a look of these feature smart phones.
1. iPhone 6 – As that’s usually we all had much higher expectations from Apple, that’s how finely it will compete with other devices by launching threes. iPhone 6 won’t be an exception, quite the contrary. Next year, Apple is taking it a great step forward. Instead of building on the iPhone 5S , it will likely to do something much better. We all expect from Apple that the nextiPhone’s screen will be slightly bigger. Perhaps the Cupertino guys will go for 4.2 inch display, perhaps something even bigger. But yet again, we’re totally sure that iPhone 6 to sell like hot cakes.
2. Samsung Galaxy S5 – Samsung will unveil the next-gen Galaxy S device at its own event in May or April, as he had a habit to follow their tradition. We will see an improved version of the Galaxy S4 released globally in the meantime, and that model will work on Snapdragon 800, rather than 600 (or Exynos 5) found in current models. The Galaxy S5 will come with a 2K screen, 3GB of RAM, and 32 or 64 GB of internal storage.
3. LG G3 – LG will use the second half of 2014 to launch its own high-end Smartphone. Just like the Galaxy S4, it too will boast a 2K screen along with the fastest chip available on the market. That could be Snapdragon 805 or something even faster, presuming it [chip] launches by that time. 3GB of RAM, a ton of built-in storage, and a top-end camera with 16-megapixel sensor and optical image stabilization are all expected to come included in the G3.
4. Nexus 6 – We all know that how beautifully designed the Nexus series is.So its in rumors that the all new Nexus 6 will be launched at the end of this year, yet again offering an amazing value for the money. It will have the top-end specs, launching alongside the latest version of Android. As it is a product from google once expectancy although increases,And we all are pretty much sure that Google will come above our expectations.
5. HTC M8 – We all have a pretty much desire from the future of HTC. If they fail to impress, they might have a chance of making its customers unsatisfied. HTC knows this and will make sure to deliver on that front. And provide its customers with the newly features and specifications through their device.