The Karnataka Education Department has issued the Karnataka SSLC Result 2017 on their website at karresults.nic.in 2017 and numerous candidates scored satisfactory marks. But still few unlucky one got less marks and they are stressed about their KSEEB 10th Result 2017. For those who think that their obtain marks is not accurate and they have scored more marks. Those students can use the revaluation system of the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB). The Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Process allows students to evaluate their marks and recheck the marks of the paper. In revaluation process marks of the students is revisited by the examiner and the total of the marks is rechecked.
Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Result Date 2017
- Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Application Form 2017 will be available from the examination on the website of board soon.
- Karnataka SSLC Revaluation 2017 last date will be within a week of the issue result date.
- The Karnataka 10th revaluation form 2017 will be available in the schools, Tutorial Center and Examination board office.
- The date of the examination will be in the July and August months.
- The result of the revaluation will be expected to declare by board within a month of exam.
Application fee of the Karnataka SSLC Revaluation 2017
The fees is charged by the KSEEB from the students to reevaluate their answer sheets and the fee is fixed as follow.
- Revaluation Application Fee: Rs.250 – Rs.350 Approx.
- Revaluation & Photocopy (Xerox Copy) Each Subjects: Rs.450 – Rs.550 Approx.
- Karnataka 10th retotaling of each paper – Rs.700.
The applicants need to apply for the revaluation online on the given dates and fees is also going to be paid online by the candidates.
Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Result 2017
The aspirants are eagerly waiting for their Karnataka Board 10th Revaluation Result as their whole future depends upon these result. They won’t get admission in their desired subjects for the 12th standard until the result won’t come. So we have good news for those eagerly waiting students that the Karnataka SSLC Results 2017 will be declared within a month of apply.
The students can expect their results to be declared around the mid of October month. The students can also directly visit the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) for their results or can simply get their results reevaluated copy online from the official website of KSEEB.
Students who want to check their KSEEB 10th Revaluation Result 2017 can check it from the official website of Karnataka Board. They can follow the all steps which are providing us. All the Steps given below.
- Firstly, Click on the links provided by us or directly visit the official website of KSEEB that is Official link – kseeb.kar.nic.in OR karresults.nic.in 2017
- Now click on Karnataka Board Revaluation Result April 2017 Exam.
- Then enter required credentials like hall ticket number or registration number etc.
- Click on ‘Get Results’ or ‘Submit Button’ and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Click ‘Save’ to Download and can also take snapshot or screenshot.
- Click ‘Print’ to get Hardcopy of the results, if you don’t have a printer then take print out from outside or internet cafe.
The aspirants can also get their Karnataka SSLC Result by the text message service or by email alerts. For that purpose they had to register their phone number and email address with the agencies that prevails such services.