SSC Junior Translator Result 2018 Check JT & JHT Exam Cut Off & Merit List :
SSC Junior Translator Result 2018
SSC Junior Interpreters Result 2018: This is uplifting news for each one of those candidates who have SSC JHT Exam 2018 and are sitting tight for the SSC Junior Hindi Interpreter Result 2018. They are educated that the outcome to be announced in the long stretch of September 2018 at the SSC official site that is https://result-s.in The SSC Junior Interpreters Exam has led at different examination fixates on 26th August 2018. Every one of the hopefuls who show up in the exam they can check the SSC Junior Interpreter Scorecard 2018 by entering the fundamental points of interest like Exam Roll and Name. Alternate points of interest identified with SSC JHT Paper I Result 2018 are given underneath, sympathetically experience it.
About SSC: Staff Choice Commission – Joined Graduate Level Examination, regularly alluded to as SSC CGL is an examination led to select staff to different posts in services, offices, and associations of the Administration of India. It is directed by the Staff Choice Commission for choosing staff for different Gathering B and Gathering C posts. The Staff Determination Commission was built up in 1975.
- Name of Association: Staff Choice Commission
- Official Site: ssc.nic.in
- Name of Exam: SSC Junior Interpreter Exam 2018
- Name of the Posts:
- Junior Hindi Interpreters
- Senior Interpreter
- Junior Interpreter
- Hindi Pradhyapak
SSC JT & JHT Result 2018 Check Here
Hopefuls who were showed up in Junior Interpreters Exam 2018 they can see their outcome in the period of September 2018 its official site ssc.nic.in. We have refreshed SSC Junior Hindi Interpreter Result 2018 connection on this page. Hopefuls can check the and download the SSC JHT Scorecard 2018 from the official site or from this page by entering the essential subtle elements. The underneath steps are given to how to check the Lesser Interpreters Exam Result 2018.
How to Check Result of SSC Junior Translator Exam?
- The competitors can visit the official site that is Result-S.in
- They tap on the Lesser Interpreters Scorecard 2018.
- Enter your own information, for example, name and move number.
- Tap on the following catch.
- Hurray.. result will be shown on your screen.
- In last take the printout of result for sometime later.
SSC Jr. Interpreter Choice Process 2018: The determination of competitors will be founded based on PC Based Examination and Spellbinding Paper. The legitimacy rundown will be produced on the premise these two paper.
In the exam, countless have showed up. The SSC paper has directed in two section, for example, paper first and paper second. The aggregate number of the exam was 400 imprints. Paper first was target composes, this was 200 checks and paper second was the traditional kind and this was 200 imprints. The exam time was 2 hours for paper first and 2 hours for paper second. Those candidates who will clear the composed exam they will be required the individual meeting.
Rajasthan Forest Department has published recruitment notification in form of Rajasthan Forest Recruitment to hire desire candidates who has desire skill & ability to join as posts of Forest Guard & Forester. As per notification Rajasthan Forest Department has total number of empty position. To fill up these Rajasthan Forest Department vacancies they are inviting online application form from interested & eligible candidates. Out of vacancies more than vacancies are available for forest guard and about vacancies for forester.
Before applying against Rajasthan Forest Guard & Forester Recruitment, Candidates are advice to check out eligibility criteria. To make your life easy here we have given list of minimum requirement. As per notification candidates should have passed at least 10th or matriculation or any other equivalent qualification from any recognized board or university and age of the applicant must be exceed 18 years.
Starting date of application is 16th November 2015 while closing date of registration is 2nd December registration must be done on official website which is https://edujoo.in/. Interested candidates makes sure eligible before submit your application form. Below we have given brief details about Education Qualification, Age limits, Selection of process, application fee etc.
- Department: Rajasthan Forest Department
- Designation: Forest Guard & Forester
- Application method: Online
- Application status: Start from
- Educational requirement: SSC or HSC or Other equivalent degree
- Selection process: Written test, Physical Measurement, Medical Examination, Interview
- Written exam date:
- Physical test: will be inform later
- Exam type: Multiple Choice Questions
- Website: https://edujoo.in/
- Education Qualification: Aspire candidates should have passed 10th or 12th Class or other equivalent degree from recognize board or instituted.
- Age limit: Age of applicant must be exceed at least 18 years, Age concession are applicable to female, ex-serviceman and candidates who belongs to reservation category SC/ST/OBC. Check official notification get complete details about age limitation.
Selection of candidates for Forest Guard & Forester posts will be done on basis of candidate’s performance in written examination, physical measurement, medical examination, personal interview. Candidates who will qualify written test will be called for physical test followed by personal interview. Merit list of selection candidates will be prepared on basis of candidate’s performance in all above mansion interview stage.
Apply Online for UP Police Recruitment 2018
If application of applicant will found proper then Rajasthan Forest Department will release Rajasthan Forest Admit Card 2015 15-20 days prior to exam date. Applicant will able to download it by entering Application ID along with 16 digit token number. The exact date of examination will be notify later.
The Karnataka Education Department has issued the Karnataka SSLC Result 2017 on their website at karresults.nic.in 2017 and numerous candidates scored satisfactory marks. But still few unlucky one got less marks and they are stressed about their KSEEB 10th Result 2017. For those who think that their obtain marks is not accurate and they have scored more marks. Those students can use the revaluation system of the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB). The Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Process allows students to evaluate their marks and recheck the marks of the paper. In revaluation process marks of the students is revisited by the examiner and the total of the marks is rechecked.
Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Result Date 2017
- Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Application Form 2017 will be available from the examination on the website of board soon.
- Karnataka SSLC Revaluation 2017 last date will be within a week of the issue result date.
- The Karnataka 10th revaluation form 2017 will be available in the schools, Tutorial Center and Examination board office.
- The date of the examination will be in the July and August months.
- The result of the revaluation will be expected to declare by board within a month of exam.
Application fee of the Karnataka SSLC Revaluation 2017
The fees is charged by the KSEEB from the students to reevaluate their answer sheets and the fee is fixed as follow.
- Revaluation Application Fee: Rs.250 – Rs.350 Approx.
- Revaluation & Photocopy (Xerox Copy) Each Subjects: Rs.450 – Rs.550 Approx.
- Karnataka 10th retotaling of each paper – Rs.700.
The applicants need to apply for the revaluation online on the given dates and fees is also going to be paid online by the candidates.
Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Result 2017
The aspirants are eagerly waiting for their Karnataka Board 10th Revaluation Result as their whole future depends upon these result. They won’t get admission in their desired subjects for the 12th standard until the result won’t come. So we have good news for those eagerly waiting students that the Karnataka SSLC Results 2017 will be declared within a month of apply.
The students can expect their results to be declared around the mid of October month. The students can also directly visit the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) for their results or can simply get their results reevaluated copy online from the official website of KSEEB.
Students who want to check their KSEEB 10th Revaluation Result 2017 can check it from the official website of Karnataka Board. They can follow the all steps which are providing us. All the Steps given below.
- Firstly, Click on the links provided by us or directly visit the official website of KSEEB that is Official link – kseeb.kar.nic.in OR karresults.nic.in 2017
- Now click on Karnataka Board Revaluation Result April 2017 Exam.
- Then enter required credentials like hall ticket number or registration number etc.
- Click on ‘Get Results’ or ‘Submit Button’ and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Click ‘Save’ to Download and can also take snapshot or screenshot.
- Click ‘Print’ to get Hardcopy of the results, if you don’t have a printer then take print out from outside or internet cafe.
The aspirants can also get their Karnataka SSLC Result by the text message service or by email alerts. For that purpose they had to register their phone number and email address with the agencies that prevails such services.
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune is an autonomous body that was established under the provisions of Maharashtra Act Number 41 of 1965. This Board conducts the examinations of both Senior School Certificate (SSC) 2017 and High School Certificate (HSC) 2017 in the state of Maharashtra through nine of its Divisional Boards which are located in Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Nasik, Kolhapur, Amravati, Latur, Nagpur and Ratnagiri.
Maharashtra HSC Result 2017
Maharashtra HSC Result 2017 and Maharashtra SSC Result 2017 will be announced at the official website of Maharashtra Board of Education. You will have to visit the website to know the result of both the examinations. First of all the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune conducts the examinations of the students of Class 10 and Class 12. Only after the examinations of Class 10 and Class 12 are done, it declares the results of approximately 15 lakh students of SSC and about 12 lakh students of HSC.
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune conducts this examination twice in a year in which about 14 lakh students sit for the HSC examination while 17 lakh students appear for the SSC examination.
Out of these about 6 lakh students are expected to sit for the supplementary examinations for HSC and SSC together. It is also important to tell that the Maharashtra state has a total of about 21,000 schools for SSC and about 7,000 schools for HSC (Higher Sec, Schools or Junior colleges).
Maharashtra SSC Result 2017
While the board examination results of Maharashtra Board for class 10 and class 12 students comes in February and March, it is not the same for those who appear in the SSC and HSC examinations.
The Maharashtra State Board for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education has announced the Senior School Certificate (SSC) 2017 and the High School Certificate (HSC) 2017 examination dates on their official website.
The examination dates have been delayed due to civic elections in several parts of the Maharashtra state. One more reason behind this is that most of the polling booths are situated in schools so conducting HSC and SSC examinations at the same time won’t be possible. Not only because of the polling booths but also because teachers have also been deployed on election duties.
New Examination Schedule
- SSC examinations: from Tuesday, 7th March 2017 to Wednesday, 29th March 2017
- HSC examinations: from Tuesday, 28th February 2017 to Saturday, 25th March 2017
The board conducts the SSC and HSC examinations in the state of Maharashtra through nine of its Divisional Boards which are located in Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Nasik, Kolhapur, Amravati, Latur, Nagpur and Ratnagiri.
Check Your Results
Coming to the results of Maharashtra Board SSC and HSC examinations, the students can check the results as soon as the Maharashtra Board declares it. You can very easily check the Maharashtra SSC Result 2017 and Maharashtra HSC Result 2017 anytime very easily on their official website.
In the country like India, the National Eligibility Test (NET) is organized for the candidates who are postgraduate and are on the lookout for an admission in Ph.D. research or any university level teaching employment or jobs. The University Grants Commission (UGC) governs the field of humanities as well as arts whilst the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) take care of the disciplines such as engineering and science.
Every year a lot of students take part in the examination so as to pursue a teaching career in the universities as well as to acquire a Ph.D. degree and complete their doctorate in the subject. But the selection process is really gruesome and asks a lot out of you. So, your preparation needs to be tailored and up to the mark if you really want to go through this exam and qualify.
That is why; we are offering you some guidelines as well as tricks by means of which you can definitely excel in this exam:
Possess Standard Resources
The precise and primary step towards success in the NET exam is the proper organization of the variety of resources. All the applicants must select nice books with proper assistance. The candidates should never think through random subject matter to be irrelevant or insignificant because every single topic given in the syllabus is vital.
Study according to the Syllabus
As the overall syllabus of the NET examination is truly huge, the applicants require being thorough using the syllabus and an organized approach must be implemented so as to cover every single topic provided in the syllabus. In case you don’t possess the original syllabus for the NET Examination, you may log on to Jaggy.in, which is a site that offers all major info about these sorts of examinations as well as recruitments.
Go through the Exam Pattern
The applicants must moreover pay extraordinary attention to the postgraduate and undergraduate syllabus of that specific subject. One among the majorly key things to perform is to study the newest pattern of the NET exam’s question paper. Every candidate has to go through 3 papers; two papers would be of 100 marks each and the third one would be of 150 marks.
Practice Mock Papers
It is wise to practice lots of mock tests since this is going to provide you a decent awareness of the exam arrangement and allows you to know where precisely you are in the race. A small trick may also be utilized. The candidates must not formulate several answers for only one single topic and should prepare overviews for several topics and in case you have planned well you might play with the method.
Physics is one of the most daunting subjects of 12th that makes most of us tense and restless leading to sleepless nights and panic days. The urge to secure good marks in Physics is genuine inorder to bag a modest or rather a good score that serves as a gateway for building our career. It is pretty much possible to score good marks in 12th physics with proper guidance and consistency in studying. The major important points that must be considered to secure good marks are highlighted below:
Time can kill your performance and hence it is of utmost importance to manage your time to suit your need.
- You need to organize a timetable and plan your studies accordingly which includes a daily practice session of physics majorly solving numerical and revising theory.
- Divide equal time of study with your primary subjects and devote atleast an hour and half for physics to get the fundamentals clear and in your fingertips.
Out of sight is out mind! This stands true even while preparing for your exam. Physics is filled with a stack of formulas and keeping them in mind holds high significance.
- Preparing formula charts and notes for quick reference and sticking them in your rooms will keep it before your sight always.
- Using colored pens and highlighting the important points to get a glimpse on them repetitively will help to memorize them for a longer span.
Solve Question Papers
Solving papers of last tenthat will give you an idea of question patterns and difficulty level. Most often the questions are repeated or given in a twisted way.
- Solving papers of ten years will give you confidence and also help you have an idea on the questions and numerical.
- You can keep a track on time too and summarize your answers better within the stipulated time. Be neat and don’t produce filthy answer sheets.
Do not panic!
Physics has always been fearsome and students tend to take it as a nightmare. The most important tip to score well in physics is to be confident during your exam and stay steady.
- Remember you have studied enough and all you need to do is retain what you have learnt. Being panic will only erase what you have studied curbing your exam.
- Hence stay calm and sleep well the night before exam to be relaxed and fresh the next day and remember every detail you have learnt.
Indian Railways always come with a bunch of vacancies. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) have returned after 3 years and this time they offer us large number of vacancies in different fields like Traffic Apprentice, Commercial Apprentice, ECRC, Goods Guard, Junior Accounts, Assistant-Cum-Typist, Senior Clerk-Cum Typist, Assistant Station Master, Traffic Assistant and Senior Time Keeper.
Tips to Crack RRB Exams
It is also true that lots of opportunities come with high and tough competition. Lots of people fill the forms and willing to get the jobs in their respective fields or sections. But it is quite difficult for everyone to decide where to start or how to prepare for the exams? For that, you need to follow a prepare schedule and regular study for the exams.
- Make a full proof study plan and spend about 6 to 7 hours a day for study and create a time table.
- Be prepared for an interview because after clearing the exam you will be called for an interview.
- You should have to obtain good command over English, Math, General Awareness and computers and you need to understand the exam pattern.
- You need to increase your problem solving speed of your question papers because limited time is provide in such exams.
- Buy a general awareness book and spend about 1 or 2 hours a day because a good study material will took you toward success.
Strategy to Crack RBB Exams
- First of all you, need to analyze the exam pattern and then arrange the study material accordingly.
- You also need to make a time table which will help you to cover all the subjects and then you need to go through previous year question papers.
- The question paper has lots of question which repeats in every exam and that’s why you need to increase your speed.
- You have to use stop watch when you re solving the problems.
- Nowadays, the competition is one of the biggest problems that our youth is facing. You need to upgrade your potential and work hard to achieve success in these examinations.
- Be dedicated all the time and always think positive.
- Do not study for the whole day and take proper rest too.
- If you have the guts to enhance your capabilities and if you follow the above steps then you will definitely pass the exam.
The National Defence Academy is a premier institute that trains cadets/ candidates for their selection to Indian Armed Forces as officers. Candidates need to qualify a national level entrance examination which is organized by the Union Public Service Commission- UPSC. The NDA examination is conducted twice every year, first in the month of April and second in the month of September. Check out detailed information about the exam dates, eligibility and other details for UPSC NDA 2017 below:
Candidates must be of Indian nationality, a subject of Bhutan or Nepal, Tibetan refugee who came over to India before January 1, 1962 and settled permanently in India.To apply, candidates must be born between July 2, 1988 and July 1, 2001. Candidates must have passed 12th class from a well-known education board to be eligible to apply for the Army Wing. To be eligible for the Air Force and Naval Wing, a candidate must have passed 12th class with Mathematics and Physics from a well-known education board.
How to apply
The application form for NDA 2017 can be filled in and submitted online through their website. For the exam in April, the form has been released from January 18, 2017 and the last date to fill it out is February 10, 2017. The form has to be filled in from the official website of UPSC. The application fee for general and OBC category is Rs. 100 and SC/ ST candidates are exempted from this examination fee. This fee payment can be done through SBI net banking, visa/ master/ debit card or via cash payment in any branch of SBI bank.
The NDA selection process comprises of 3 stages. The first stage is written exam stage which will have two papers. Paper A will consist of question from Mathematics and Paper B will be a General Ability test. Candidates who qualify the written test will be called to attend personal interview at SSB centres and then the successful candidates will be eligible for medical review by command hospital. The personal interview will be scheduled in 5 days.
Remember the Dates
After the last date to submit the application form, candidates will receive their admit cards one to two weeks before the exam. The exam is scheduled on April 23, 2017, the results of which will be declared in May, 2017.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is not yet arrived, but the rumors have been started about the Samsung Galaxy S8 design. It will be a more solid upgrade than all previous releases. We are all expecting it for a better look and better technology.
Here are some ideas about the specifications about This Galaxy S8 handset-
6 GB RAM:
It is the important part of every phone, with this amount of RAM; it will be an actual SMARTPHONE in which you will receive RAM as a computer system contains. It will be a fast processing and multitasking phone that will be far better than any Smartphone has ever arrived.
5.X GHz processor:
This android Smartphone will run 64-bit processor to provide enhanced speed and processing power, with this power we will be able to experience the fastest rate ever, and this feature will make it more competitive.
The Internal memory storage for this phone will make a buzz like never in history, with the new Galaxy S8, there are bright chances that it will provide up to 128 GB of internal memory. Other than this, Samsung will also launch this phone having storages of 32 GB, 64 GB and 128.
Also, the camera will be different than you have ever imagined, it will be 41 megapixels for the rear camera which will offer better visuals than any digital camera.
The Secondary Camera will be of 10 MP and this will be a blessing for selfie lovers so, it will be an amazing quality of camera with Flash for the front camera also.
Waterproof Technology: Samsung is going to implement the waterproof technology in their phones to shoot photos, videos underwater with your phone without any waterproof cover. In other words, water will not be a barrier anymore for underwater selfie lovers.
5 G: The most wanted feature in any Smartphone is 5G, the galaxy S8 will definitely support the 5G connection mode.
Galaxy S8 Price
The price is going to be around 1500$, in Terms of India, it will be around Rs. 90,000.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Release Date:
The S8 release date would be in the first quarter of 2016.
We will keep updating you with next upcoming smartphones soon till then keep visiting our site for more info till then share this news with your friends on social media. Apple iPhone 8 would be the next smartphone to look out for the launch.